Create a Network. Share Electricity. Brighten the Future
Welcome to ME SOLshare
SOLshare P2P Smart Village Grid Installation
Sustainable, affordable energy access for low income rural people is possible right now. Our decentralised peer-to-peer microgrids deliver solar power to households and businesses, and enable them to trade their (excess) electricity for profit.
Founded in 2014 and based in Dhaka, Bangladesh, ME SOLshare Ltd. is a social enterprise that offers ICT enabled products and services, contributing to the Global Goal 7 : Affordable and Clean Energy for All. The company provides peer-to-peer solar energy trading platforms and pay-as-you-go solutions to low-income households seeking rural electrification and empowerment . SOLshare, the pioneer of the micro-energy transition model, interconnects solar home systems (SHS) and empowers its users to earn a direct income from the sun. With SOLshare’s swarm electrification approach villagers become solar entrepreneurs and take action into their own hands.
Vision Mission & Values
Our Vision, Your Empowerment:
Facilitate a climate resilient, equitable, and sustainable future for all where smart technology innovation is the enabler for rural empowerment
Our Mission, Your Encouragement:
Create a network. Share electricity. Brighten the future.
Our Values,Your Guarantee:
1) Perform with #Integrity- in how we work and treat our employees and partners.
2) Never stop pursuing #new_knowledge and #innovation- there will always be things we don’t know but we always strive to learn, to do, and to accomplish more.
3) Show #passion for work – there is a reason why we are at SOLshare which binds us together, let’s express this through our passion.
4) Express #Gratitude and #Empathy.
5) #Think_Big, Make it your Own, Break Down, and Execute - #proactiveness is a key part of our philosophy, as much as #be_crazy and doing it with #joy.
ME SOLshare wins the prestigious Startup Energy Transition Award 2017 in the category 'Platforms and Communities'. Congratulations to the amazing SOLshare team and thanks everyone for supporting us!
More info about the award and jury comments here (german).
Live interview with DW Wirtschaft here (german).
SOLshare has been cited alongside other prominent peer-to-peer energy trading start-ups in the New York Times article "Solar Experiment Lets Neighbors Trade Energy Among Themselves".
ME SOLshare has been nominated as a finalist in the category of "Platforms and Communities" for the prestigious DENA Start Up Energy Transition Award to be presented on the 20th of March in Berlin.
More information here.